Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update

I had my 39 week check-up earlier this morning.  I'm dilated to 3 cm, Harrison's heartbeat was 140, and I'm measuring right at 40 weeks.

Dr. Snook stripped my membranes during my visit, so it is possible that Harrison will be here in the next 24 hours or so.  If he doesn't come on his own by Thursday, I will be induced!  I'm super excited, and it's nice to know that the wait is almost over, and he will be here no later than Thursday/Friday of this week!!!  Can't wait to meet our little guy!

More updates to follow, but there might be a short hiatus since I'll be delivering a baby and getting adjusted to being a new mommy!!

Check back soon...

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm so excited for you! I wish you nothing but the best and look forward to seeing pictures of your little bundle of joy :) Good luck!

The Cooper Family said...

So excited for you and Jeff. Looking forward to play dates with our little ones! Keep me posted! ;o)xoxo