Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Harrison's Here

It's been 8 days since our precious baby boy was born...I can't believe he's already a week old.  I have a ton of updating to do for this blog, but I'm not motivated to do it just yet. 

Stats:
Harrison was born on July 23, 2010 at Winter Park Memorial Hospital at 6:53 am.  He weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz., and was 20 inches long.

Until I get back in the swing of blogging, here are a few pictures of our adorable munchkin!!!

He's so tiny, this little outfit was a tad big


This is one of my favorites...he looks like a gangster with the hat pulled so low


Another fave...he's saying, "look at these guns"


Peacefully sleeping on daddy's chest...priceless!!


Our first family photo...the first of many if I have my way!!

I'll be back to my regular updates soon.  Have a blessed upcoming week!!

2 comments:

Carry Grace said...

Congratulations Stacy, he is precious!

The Cooper Family said...

I have been thinking of you all! ;o) I am so happy things are going great. Looking forward to meeting your munchkin and play dates. Hope to see you sometime soon! ;o) xoxo