Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 19, 2010

Celebrating 2 Wonderful Years Together

Today, Jeff and I celebrate two wonderful years of marriage.  Time has flown by...it seems like just yesterday, Jeff took me to dinner at Lake Eola and "popped the question" with Marlee by his side.  That was August 4, 2007, and the following 11 months and two weeks flew by.  I had always said that I didn't want to have a year long engagement, but man did I need it!  July 19, 2008 was upon us in no time!

I am so blessed to have Jeff in my life...he is God's perfect match for me, an answer to my prayers, and everything I always said I wanted in a husband!

Here are a few pictures of us over the past two years...

Wedding Rehearsal, July 18, 2008


Wedding Day, July 19, 2008

Wedding Reception, July 19, 2008


Last dance of the night, July 19, 2008


Honeymoon in Lake Tahoe, CA (July 22-25, 2008)


Hiking in Lake Tahoe


More hiking in Lake Tahoe


Our first Christmas as husband and wife


Halloween 2008


One Year Anniversary trip to Chicago


One Year Anniversary dinner in Chicago


Easter 2010


Momma's 50th birthday, May, 2010


Date night painting Harrison's piggy bank, July 9, 2010


Self portrait before 2nd Anniversary dinner, July 18, 2010

Happy Anniversary Jeff.  I love you sooooo much and can't wait to celebrate 100 more anniversaries with you!

1 comment: