Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Magic Time

Jeff and I went to the Orlando Magic (vs. San Antonio Spurs) game last night, and it was really fun. My company has season tickets, so we were able to use two of those tickets. I had never been to a Magic game before, so you can imagine how excited I was. Even though I had a headache before, during and after the game, I still enjoy being there.

I am so enamored with celebrities and their wealthiness that I spent most of the game just thinking about how rich those guys are, and they're so young...all but 2 players on the Magic team were born after 1980...that means that they are my age OR YOUNGER and are gazillionaires.

Anyway, as Jeff and I approached the arena, we see this line up of outrageous cars. There were only about 5 or 6 when we entered the arena, but there were more when we left. We saw a Lamborghini, a Ferrari, two very high-end Mercedes, and a Bentley. There were some others, but you see them more frequently...you know, a Land Rover and a regular Mercedes. Needless to say, I was just amazed at the amounts of money that were sitting right there in front of me (in the form of cars)...I just can not imagine having that much money.

I have to admit that I found myself green with envy (very sinful of me!) because I wanted to have that lifestyle. I spent the entire game just imagining how things would be different if Jeff and I were rich...obscenely rich...

Then I had to bring myself back to reality. I will almost positively NEVER have that much money or be rich (in worldly terms) for that matter. I am however, very blessed and have no room to complain or whine about money. I know people who don't even have the things that I have and would probably look at me like I look at the celebrities of the world. Anyway, I'm blessed and thankful for all that I have!

Here are a few photos from last night:



My favorite Magic player, Dwight Howard (#12) does the tip-off thing, but you can't really see him because of the big Spurs player, Tim Duncan (#21). They were good match up because they're both 6' 11"...they'd tower over me!






You have to have one of these shots...like how we pulled of the coordinating Magic colors with our shirts!!



Here's Dwight getting ready for the free-throw...he's so cute to me!

Well, the night ended with a MAGIC VICTORY!! I don't remember the score, but I had a great time and hope to do it again sometime!!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

The Regal Pup said...

What a cute blog you have! I love it!

Too funny w/ your last post, I do that a lot too - daydream about being loaded. lol.