Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Celebrating Jeff

Today is Jeff's birthday, and I want to celebrate him!

Here is a picture of Jeff in his early days...long before I knew him and before he knew he'd fall in love with a girl from Alabama. I wonder if he knew what he was in for...HA! HA! :)




Jeff is such an amazing person. He is so loving and genuinely cares for others. He is always so easy going and rarely gets his feathers ruffled; me, I tend to get worked up over silly stuff. I would be a frazzled mess with out Jeff!


He is very smart and extremely driven, and he inspires me. He takes such pride in everything he does. He's such a good husband and always treats me so well. I have mood swings, sometimes at the drop of a hat, and he just deals with me. Thank you, honey!


I love to hear Jeff laugh...he has this little kid's chuckle, and it makes me laugh every time I hear him laugh. I will do things purposely to try to get him to laugh just because I LOVE to hear him laugh. He has such a good sense of humor and enjoys just spending time with me. We ride bicycles, take walks, play cards, watch movies together...we have a lot of fun together, just him and me! I love spending time with Jeff...it makes me feel secure to have him in my life. I know he is going to always be there to take care of me!


I could go on and on about Jeff, but I'll stop with this: Jeff is an answer to my prayers for a husband. I have no doubt that God created him specifically for me, and I am thankful for him everyday! I appreciate all that Jeff is as a person and all that he does for me. I would not trade anything in this world for the timeless bond that I have with Jeff!


Jeff, I hope you have a marvelous birthday that is just as special as you are to me and so many others.


I love you!


No comments: