Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Random

So I was reading another blog earlier today, and the blogger had listed 100 things about herself. It was a very interesting post, and it got me to thinking..."Could I come up with 100 things about myself?" I was convinced that I could, so here it goes...

  1. I'm love to talk...I probably talk too much and should listen more.
  2. I'm OCD with a lot of things.
  3. I have slight case of ADD...I tend to get off on multiple subjects at the same time, and then I forget what I was originally talking about.
  4. I am a Christian!
  5. Family is most important to me.
  6. I am a newlywed.
  7. I watch Gossip Girl...don't judge!
  8. I enjoy eating, and it shows from time to time.
  9. I'm a perfectionist and it drives me crazy sometimes.
  10. I want people to think good things about me.
  11. I am a worry wort...not a good quality.
  12. My mother is my hero!
  13. I have an awesome mother-in-law!
  14. I love to hear Jeff laugh...it's makes me smile inside and out.
  15. I enjoy my job.
  16. I treat Marlee (my dog) like she is human.
  17. I love playing board games.
  18. I'm struggling with this list...
  19. I am the product of a blended family...it has made me the person I am.
  20. I want to be a mother.
  21. I love to call Jeff, Jeffery.
  22. I love to be the center of attention.
  23. I love to play board games with groups of people.
  24. I wish I had a better self image.
  25. I want to enjoy reading books.
  26. Mexican food is my favorite.
  27. I have a weakness for ice cream.
  28. I want to remember more of my childhood.
  29. My favorite teacher from elementary school was in 4th grade - Mrs. Young.
  30. When I tell a story, I often give way too many details that really don't matter and the listerner really doesn't care to hear.
  31. I wish I was more like my sister in some ways...she's so carefree.
  32. I listen to Christian music most of the time.
  33. I want to lose 10 lbs.
  34. I want to live closer to my family.
  35. I have lived in Alabama and Florida.
  36. I grew up in South Alabama...Dothan to be exact.
  37. I've only had one other boyfriend besides Jeff who is now my husband.
  38. I love being able to say that I have a husband.
  39. I think I would like to be a runner...they always have such good leg muscles.
  40. I was very shy as a child...I would not even get up in front of my sisters and pretend to sing and dance.
  41. I got a spanking by my 1st grade teacher for talking in class...it was my first day at a new school and I needed to borrow a pencil because mine broke.
  42. I didn't have good grades in 1st grade...I was not happy that I had to change schools.
  43. I am my mother's daughter through and through.
  44. I used to spend every Sunday afternoon with my Grandmother.
  45. My favorite home cooked meal is roast with carrots and potatoes.
  46. I enjoy cooking but not cleaning up afterwards.
  47. My shoe size is a 7.
  48. I am short...5'1".
  49. I never had a cavity until I was 25.
  50. I used to travel 95% for my job.
  51. I had never been on an airplane until I was 24...LA was my first destination.
  52. I had the fariytale wedding that I had always dreamed of having.
  53. If I had to do my wedding over again (I pray that I don't), I would do some things differently...I would not have the big, poofy dress (even though it was fabulous), I would not wear a veil, I would not have spent so much money (even though compared to most other brides, I didn't spend much), I would have made a list of the photographs that I wanted my photographer to capture (more of Jeff and I), to name a few.
  54. I wish parents didn't let their kids watch the fairytale ending stories because life is not like that and it sets kids up for a lot of disappointment as they grow up.
  55. I wish professional sports players didn't make so much money.
  56. I wish movie stars didn't make so much money.
  57. I think the excessive money that professional sports players and movie stars make should be given to people whose jobs have a real impact on society...teachers, policemen, doctor's, nurses...people that dedicate their lives to helping those around them.
  58. I hope this list doesn't sound like I am an unhappy or ungrateful person.
  59. I am a very trusting person.
  60. I am getting hungry as I'm typing.
  61. I want to be a movie star...I want people to know who I am.
  62. Perhaps instead of wanting to be a movie star, I should do something like write a book or become a motivational speaker...
  63. I am a Republican.
  64. Since getting married in July, I have allowed myself to get out of the habit of exercising.

I'm out of time for the day...I'll continue tomorrow...

No comments: