Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, December 12, 2008

Random, Cont'd.

65. I just sneezed.
66. My favorite Christmas song is Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee.
67. I run my little space heater in my office year round...my feet get cold.
68. Apples and pineapples are my favorite fruit.
69. I do not like cantaloupe or honey dew melon.
70. My paternal grandfather was a Baptist preacher.
71. I was baptised at 7 but actually got saved at 19.
72. I wanted my grandfather to conduct my wedding ceremony, but he died when I was in high school.
73. I met Jeff for the first time at the Orlando International Airport...we were going to NY for a four week work project.
74. Jeff proposed to me with Marlee in one hand and the ring in the other.
75. I have a strong Southern accent, but not as strong as it used to be.
76. I miss the slower paced life that I had in Alabama, but I would not change my decision to move, even though I miss my family all the time!!
77. I am a stronger person because of my past.
78. I am thankful that I didn't marry my high school boyfriend...not being mean, but I'm thankful!
79. I always wanted to have a brother.
80. I want to have a boy first...his name will be Harrison.
81. I used to say that I wanted 5 boys...now I just want to have 2 kids...one boy, one girl, but most of all, I want my kids to be healthy.
82. I want to teach my kids about Jesus and how He died for our sins so that we may one day rejoice with Him in Heaven.
83. I miss my friend Kristin...she lives in Dothan and I in Orlando, and we don't get to see each other that often.
84. I went back to college at University of West Florida in Pensacola after I graduated from Troy State...I wanted to get a Public Relations degree. After one semester, I got the job in Orlando and moved...does that make me a quitter??

85. I would like to get my master's degree, but I don't really want to do homework again.
86. My sister calls herself "Fabulous." She is the most awesome person I know...so full of life and character, and there's never a dull moment with her.
87. I try to drink a 1.5L bottle of water daily.
88. I snack too much.
89. I can be very impatient.
90. My favorite ice cream is Chocolate Chip from Hagan Daaz.
91. When I was born, I weighed 6 lbs., 4 oz.
92. I enjoy riding bicycles with Jeffery.
93. I think I would enjoy event management for a conference center or hotel...I think that would be fun; stressful at times, but fun.
94. I get excited when I get to get dressed up and have a date with Jeff...like tonight for his work Christmas party...it's semi-formal/formal, and I'm super excited!!
95. I get distracted easily.
96. I prefer Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke.
97. I LOVE queso dip from Mexican restaurants...as long as it's the white queso dip.
98. I recently discovered that I like Margaritas...on the rocks, no salt, please.
99. I love to people watch...I do it too much, and I compare myself to each person I see...how wrong is that!?!?!
100. I would love to be able to entertain people at my house...I imagine that one day I'll have a big house with a big kitchen where I can spend hours preparing for a dinner party and anxiously await my guests...I only wish I was more creative with decorating...I feel like I'm pretty boring!

Okay, so I made it to 100, but I feel like I could go on...there is so much about myself that I am bringing to light by doing this...I think this could be therapy!!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Emily Chappell said...

I have loved loved your list, friend!!! I'm glad I didn't marry my high school boyfriend, either. :)
Merry Christmas! I will miss you in the circle city!

Anonymous said...

This list is hilarious. We are so similar on a lot of things! lol