Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mama Turns 50

My mom, the most fabulous mama that anyone could ask for, recently turned the BIG 5-0!!

Mama has been looking forward to this birthday for a few years now. I don't remember when she started talking about having a big birthday bash for her 50th, but I do know she's been talking about it for a while.

Well, May 6th was the big day for her, and we had a huge birthday bash on May 8th to celebrate her!! There aren't enough words to describe how great this party was! Everyone in attendance (almost 90 people) had a great time. We had so much fun; we were all way pooped by the end of the night.

We enlisted mama's closest friends to help with food and decorations (I'm not going to name everyone because I am likely to forget someone, and that would be bad). The ladies did a great job with all the food and decor!

We had DJ Dave, the awesome DJ that did my wedding, and he did not disappoint! He always does a wonderful job, even when people aren't on the floor or are leaving early, he got the crowd involved and kept it fun!

There is absolutely no way that I could post all of the pictures from that awesome night (there's over 400), so I'll just post a few.


The Depot off Main, awesome venue for the party!

The Very Cool "Birthday Queen"

The cake looked GREAT!

These little bags were on all the tables and each had different sayings

Birthday girl just a swingin'

Mama and her girls!

Her almost teary intro speech

Mama had SOOOO much fun!

Of course she had to do the sprinkler!

Y-M-C-A

The boys were trying to get it :-)

Kevin even decided to dance!!

Friends since before I was born...over 30 years!

The siblings, minus Uncle Jerry

Family Forever!

Beautiful Sisters!

Nana to be on her 50th!!

What else can I say?  The party was a huge success, and according to mama, her best birthday ever!!

1 comment:

The Regal Pup said...

So cute! LOVED the cake!