Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 21, 2010

Dothan Baby Shower

On May 8, 2010, two of my wonderful sisters (Carman and Shay) hosted an awesome baby shower for me in Dothan. I was overwhelmed with emotions leading up to the shower...can't really explain why, but I was on the verge of tears for about an hour before the event.  It wasn't bad emotions, just emotions that made me want to cry.  These pregnancy hormones make me more of a cryer than I am normally.


My emotions finally subsided and we had a great time at the shower. Here are a few pictures:

The ADORABLE diaper cake!!

My AWESOME cake...it was so tasty...I had two pieces

I had no idea I'd be coordinated with the polka dot cake

The wonderful hostess!

Me and Miss Fabulous herself!!

The Girls

Mama was so happy!!

We got some amazing gifts at the shower, and I couldn't be more thankful!!!  There is no way that I could list everything out without forgetting something or someone, so I'm just going to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that gave us a gift to help welcome baby Harrison!!

No comments: