Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to Liz!!!

Today is my friend Liz's 30th birthday, and even though she is in San Francisco celebrating with Craig (her soon to be Fiance, I hope), I couldn't let the day go by without dedicating a post to her!!

Liz and I met 5 years ago when I moved to Orlando and started working at Metavante. I don't remember exactly how we got to talking (other than we were in the same department), but it didn't take long for us to hit it off. We quickly became friends, and we've been inspearable since then. We've spent most of the last 5 years working in the same departments within the company, and always hanging out outside of work. In our single days, which weren't very long because we both got BFs within a year, we had a lot of fun. And just because I'm now married and she's hopefully on her way to being engaged (this weekend, I hope), doesn't mean we don't still have fun. Our men grew up together in Vero Beach and lived together in college, so we all (along with our friends Brett and Kelly) always have a fabulous time!!

So, here's to you Liz, on your 30th birthday...I wish you the best birthday yet. May this next year bring you much happiness (I hope we hear wedding bells before the year is out!!) and laughter and blessings. You are such a good friend to me, and I am so thankful that God made our paths cross.


She was not happy to be turning 30 (her beads say, "30...why grow up?," and her shaker says "30 years and still shakin'."


I think we have about 900 pictures of this pose from the past 5 years


I had to sneak the silly face in...

1 comment:

The Bedsole Family said...

Your friend did not join the 29 and holding club like I did in November. Yes, I have vowed not to get any older. I think turning 30 will not be fun.

D