Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year...welcome 2010.

It is so hard to believe that last night we said goodbye to the first decade of the 21st century. So much has changed in my life in the past 10 years...

I won't go into all the things that have changed in the last 10 years, I'll just say that I'm thankful for the changes and happy to welcome 2010!! I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who I love and adore, and thankful that he feels the same!!

This year, we will welcome our first baby into this world, and I pray everyday that God will prepare us to be the parents that He wants us to be! I guess it's probably normal to fret about the what, how, when, if, etc. when you think about having a baby, but I just have to remind myself that God is in control, and His perfect plan will play out exactly as it is supposed to.

Happy 2010!!!

No comments: