Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stupid Question

Have you ever asked someone a question and when you got the answer, you were like, 'oh crap, I feel horrible for asking that!!'? Well, that happened to me last night.

A few months ago a girl friend from H.S. told me she had gotten engaged, so last night I asked her, "hey chick, when's the big day?"

Well, she responded only to tell me that her "fiance" had decided about 3 weeks ago that he couldn't marry her!

I FELT HORRIBLE!!

3 comments:

The Regal Pup said...

Yikes! Well, I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. You had no way of knowing. She's probably used to having to explain what happened. Poor girl anyhow though!

Craig n Liz said...

You couldn't have known...it's not your fault. Sad for her though...

Emily Chappell said...

I've been wondering about that myself. horrible.