Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

On the Road Again

I got my car back today, but not before I forked over a ton of money!!!

I got a call yesterday from the body shop telling me the car was repaired and ready to go, but...they could not get it to start. WHAT!?!?! I was so bummed. I had mentally prepared myself to pay my insurance deductible to the body shop, but now he was telling me my car would not start. All I saw was $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ as I was completely unsure what was wrong with my car.

I ended up having the car towed to my mechanic's shop (thank you AAA!!) so they could figure out what was wrong. Turns out, the main relay (whatever that is) had failed, so they replaced it and now I'm back on the road.

I am thankful to have a vehicle, but I'm ready to sell this one and get me a new(er) car!!

Happy Thursday!

GO MAGIC!! Let's finish off those Cavs tonight! Blue and White Ignite!

No comments: