Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Find

So, ever since I posted about my small amount of weight loss, I've fallen off the wagon and seem to be tempted by everything that is BAD!

I was complaining to a friend/co-worker this morning about feeling like a LOSER because I can't seem to continue down my weight loss path. She shared with me this really cool website, Hungry Girl, where this gal, Lisa, searches high and low for replacement items for our normally high-cal/high-fat meal ingredients. I was really impressed and wanted to share this site with all of you, my web friends and fellow bloggers.

Here are a few meal ideas that sound really good:

HG's Yumbo Gumbo
10-Alarm Turkey Chili
HG's Nacho-rific Cheese Sauce
Itty-Bitty Snickers Pie

And these are just to name a few. You'll find all sorts of good eats and treats and other recommendations on this site...check it out!

No comments: