Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Fabulous!!

Happy Birthday Fabulous...a.k.a - my sister, Stephanie. Today is her 27th birthday, and she, like me, LOVES her birthday. I think birthdays are so special and love to celebrate the person whose birthday it is.

So here's to you little sister...I hope you have a fabulous birthday that is full of fun and excitement (since you're having a wig party tonight...sounds like a ton of fun; can't wait to see pics!).

You are super special to me, and I am thankful that God blessed me with such a wonderful sibling. I could not ask for a more wonderful person to have as a sister! You are so creative and independent and don't conform to the things that "they" say are right or wrong...you just do your thing and I love that about you!

I hope you have a great birthday; can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Love you...ATW!

No comments: