Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Who Wants FREE Christmas Cards??

Every year, I spend a ton of energy thinking about what I'm going to do for our family Christmas cards.  Prior to getting married, I would always buy some boxed Christmas cards and be done with it.  However, since Jeff and I have been married, I've always used the awesome services of Shuttefly to create fabulous customized cards.  

I have been using Shutterfly to store my pictures and create awesome photo gifts for what seems like forever...it's really only been like 3 or 4 years, but I love Shutterfly!! 

Take a look at the list of cool photo gifts that I've created (for others and myself) with Shutterfly...mouse pads for Harrison's Nana and Grandma, Harrison's birth announcement, photo books, Christmas cards, and I've even created a Share Site that allows all of my friends and family to keep up with our family.

This year, Shutterfly has some really nice options for holiday cards...how will I ever choose the best one??  And, Shutterfly is GIVING AWAY 50 FREE HOLIDAY CARDS to Bloggers!!  Who doesn't love something free??  Interested?  Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly...sign up:  http://bit.ly/sfly2010

I can't wait to see what style you choose for your holiday cards...you'll see mine before you know it! 

Happy Blogging!!

No comments: